Welcome to the Low Road to Moral Success: Podcast Episode #3.
This week, Leonard F. Chikarason and Vin Gerard discuss the new Facebook campaign to help indy wrestlers find bookings, Royal Rumble Predictions as well as thoughts on TNA’s Gut Check Challenge.
I would hate for you to have to listen to this podcast straight through so here’s the cliffnotes:
- Our new Podcast Title presented by Adam Testa (Pro Wrestling Collision)
- We need money to have guests on so click some of our ads and buy some things! Leave a comment with who you want to be on our show.
- Explaining how we plan to help Indy Wrestlers get attention/bookings.
- Check out You are NOT getting Booked! on Facebook so you know what we’re talking about during the show.
- Leonard F Chikarason is bitter and really needs to get a haircut.
- The purpose & goals of Low Road to Moral Success.
- Indy Wrestlers: Submit your videos to our Facebook fan page.
- Mr Touchdown’s connection to midgets.
- Thoughts on the negative/positive of TNA’s Gut Check Challenge
- Read Adam Testa’s review on TNA’s Gut Check Challenge.
- Where does Johnny Gargano rank in the Top Hot Dudes on the Indies?
- Amazon Wishlists, Women’s Wrestling & more bitter Leonard F Chikarason
- Vin Gerard talks about subbing in a Bowling league this week.
- Have you purchased a gift for your Valentine yet? Click our Amazon links!
- Wrestling is Respect vs. Royal Rumble this Sunday
- How SteelHorsing could become the next Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher
- Should we do an episode drunk?
- Royal Rumble Predictions: CM Punk vs The Rock
- Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Opponent
- Chikarason explaining his bitter algorithm of Life. Not Vin, Leonard does this.
- LFC talks in code a whole bunch and even Vin doesn’t understand it. (I get it now though)
- Shout outs to Leslie Butterscotch, Y’kushi and Donnie Brass.
- Chikarason’s favorite Podcast this week: Adam Carolla
- Plugs including the now defunct Tywitness News (not putting the link)