Like this Podcast? Then buy WWE: Royal Rumble 2013 on DVD from this link on Amazon. Or click it and you can just shop around on Amazon. That’d be even better.
This week’s Podcast, LFC & Vin Gerard discuss this year’s Royal Rumble and why you should get over it, National Pro Wrestling Day, when CM Punk met LFC for the first time, Vin talks about some wrestling videos he watched from our Facebook fan page, and we’re cut-off by a special guest phone call?
And now the cliffnotes for the lazies:
- Recapping last week’s Podcast of things that went over Vin’s head.
- Advice for indy wrestling no0bz.
- Making fun of Chikara’s Jigsaw / TNA’s Rubix
- Cute little baby impersonates WWE Wrestlers (video below)
- Royal Rumble Thoughts and why you should get over it
- CM Punk losing the WWE championship is worse than getting shot in the eye… apparently (video below)
- Interrupted by a phone call from someone you might know.
- Promoting National Pro Wrestling Day
- Why are some wrestling promotions not on National Pro Wrestling Day?
- User submitted questions from Twitter
- Konnan shoots in ECW
- Ron Jeremy undergoes surgery for heart aneurysm
- When CM Punk & Samoa Joe met Leonard F Chikarason
- SuperBowl talk, Football things
- The Rock Died from Search Engine Optimization
- El Generico on this year’s Wrestlemania
- Vin Gerard vs Glacier
This little kid.
“B&V – Nikoh WWE impersonation compilation – Toddler 2 years old”
And how this guy is completely out of his mind!
“Man Shot In Eye During Robbery Says Worst Thing That Happened All Week Was The Rock beating CM Punk”